Eco-friendly Extira is a treated exterior composite panel building product that is moisture resistant, rot resistant and termite resistant.
Use Extira Panels for a Variety of Exterior Applications
Manufacturing process binds natural wood fibers with phenolic resins and zinc borate.
• Sanded two sides (S2S) for a smooth, unprimed surface; meets caliper requirements of +/- 0.005˝.
• Easy to work with; can be carved, routed and machined.
• Resists moisture, rot, and termites. Twice as strong as MDF and engineered for exterior use.
• No added urea formaldehyde; made from sustainable materials.
• Can be used for any non-structural paint-grade application, including exterior millwork, door and window parts, signage, garage doors and architectural components.
• Class C fire rating; Flame spread 120; Smoke developed 95.
• 5-year limited warranty